Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today on National Lemonade Day - Give to Alex's Lemonade Stand


So I've been following Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation because I think it's brilliant, heartfelt and deeply moving. A little girl named Alex wanted to help other kids like her suffering from cancer so she literally opened a lemonade stand. She passed away at the age of 8 knowing she had helped other children like her with raising over 1 million dollars. This foundation is her legacy.

As its National Lemonade Day and the fact I am the Laughing Lemon I feel it my duty to share this with all my lemony fans and encourage you to give. Please support me in meeting my goal. All those who give will be entered into a draw to win a year's supply of lemon marmalade. As well, 100% of all sales made at the Fiddlehead Farmer's Market this Saturday will go to this cause.

To give, follow this link: http://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/68615

Here's to making life sweet out of lemons!


No comments:

Post a Comment